When: Saturday, December 11, 2021
What time? It will start at our local neighborhood park around 5pm.
To be in the parade, please line up by the park starting 4:30pm.
The parade starts and ends at the park.
The parade route includes as many streets as possible but sadly not all. If you are on the parade route, I hope you come out to your front yard to see it go by. If you are not on the parade route then come out to the closest area you can so you can see it go by. Don’t forget to wave and to cheer Santa as he goes by.
Below is the route map. Notice there are 2 maps showing different sections of the neighborhood.
Here is a list of the streets in the parade
- The parade STARTS at the park
- Drive Font Hill towards Old Annapolis road
- Right unto Whitworth
- Left at De Jay Drive
- Left at Windflower and across Font Hill
- Right unto Arjay Drive (do the loop)
- Left unto Windflower (briefly)
- Left unto Font HIll (towards Old Annapolis)
- Left unto Jay Em Circle (go all around)
- Left unto Font Hill (still going towards Annapolis road)
- Left unto Gwynn Park Drive – stay right at the fork
- Left unto Riverside Circle – stay right at the fork
- Right unto Font Hill (now we are going back)
- Right on Grosvenor Drive
- Right on Font Hill (going towards Frederick Road)
- Left at Carrigan Drive
- Right unto Pierce Drive (the 2nd right)
- Right unto Tyler Drive
- Left on Carrigan Drive
- Right on Font Hill (going back to the park)
- END at the Park