The Font Hill Neighborhood Association is an all-volunteer, non-profit neighborhood organization.
The purpose and goal of the Association is:
- To serve as a unified voice and advocate for our community in matters affecting the well being of our neighborhood.
- To help our community stay vibrant, strong and continue to be a beautiful and wonderful place to live.
- To Promote Community Spirit and Goodwill in our neighborhood.
Accomplishments – History
The Association was started many years ago at a time when the neighborhood was experiencing frequent power outages. The Neighborhood Association successfully advocated improvements from our local electrical company and since then our community has maintained power during recent storms.
Other areas the Association works on include traffic concerns within our streets, street lighting, sidewalks, zoning, etc.
What else does the Association do?
The Font Hill Neighborhood Association paying members sponsor and support all our neighborhood events. Some of the events include:
- The Community Yard Sale
- 4th of July Parade & Social
- Firefly Walk in our park
- Earth Day Celebration
- Family Movie Night
- Pumpkin GLOW Festival
- LIGHT Celebration (Holiday Luminarias)
- Neighborhood Christmas Gathering
- Neighborhood Holiday Food Drive
- Garden Club gatherings
- Support our committees and clubs as needed
The Association maintains an email database of families in our neighborhood (paying and non-paying members) that has been used to announce upcoming neighborhood FUN events as well as alerting neighbors of security incidents, concerns and lost pets.
Some of our Clubs and Committees
- Font Hill Garden club
- Font Hill Caring committee
- Welcome committee
- Garage Sale committee
The Association Finances
The Association generates funds from donations and dues requested from our neighborhood families on an annual basis.
The Association is tasked with a few necessary annual expenses:
- Maintaining and repairing of the Font Hill entrance signage
- Maintenance of Front area
- Maintaining our community website
- Association Insurance
- Government fees, dues and preparion of tax forms
- Printing of our Community Brochure
- Printing of flyers for our events
- Paying for all the FUN events in our community.
An emergency fund is also maintained by the Association.
This is your community, your neighborhood and your neighborhood association. We live in a beautiful area with wonderful neighbors.
Please JOIN and DONATE