The Font Hill Neighborhood Association is an all-volunteer, non-profit neighborhood organization.
The purpose and goal of the Association is:
- To serve as a unified voice and advocate for our community in matters affecting the well being of our neighborhood.
- To help our community stay vibrant, strong and continue to be a beautiful and wonderful place to live.
Accomplishments – History
The Association was started many years ago at a time when the neighborhood was experiencing frequent power outages. The Neighborhood Association successfully advocated improvements from our local electrical company and since then our community has maintained power during recent storms.
Other areas the Association works on include traffic concerns within our streets, street lighting, sidewalks, zoning, etc.
What else does the Association do?
The Font Hill Neighborhood Association paying members sponsor all our neighborhood events. Some of the events include:
- The Community Yard Sale
- 4th of July Parade & Social
- Family Movie Night
- Holiday Luminaria event
- Neighborhood Christmas Cookie Exchange
- Neighborhood Holiday Food Drive
- And all events from the FUN committee.
The Association maintains an email database of families in our neighborhood (paying and non-paying members) that has been used to announce upcoming neighborhood FUN events as well as alerting neighbors of security incidents, concerns and lost pets.
The Association Finances
The Association generates funds from donations and dues requested from our neighborhood families on an annual basis and from the sale of Luminaria supplies.
The Association is tasked with a few necessary annual expenses:
- Landscaping of the Dunmor green area and maintaining of the signage
- Maintaining and repairing of the Font Hill entrance signage
- Maintain our community website
- Government fees and dues
- Printing of our community brochure
- Printing of flyers for our events
- Paying for all the FUN events in our community.
An emergency fund is also maintained by the Association.
This is your community, your neighborhood and your neighborhood association. We live in a beautiful area with wonderful neighbors.
Please JOIN and DONATE